Infolink

AddToAny

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Durga Puja Nabami Menu from my kitchen - Cook and Enjoy

Yum


Durga Puja is coming to an end and our greed for good food gets never fully satisfied. That is why we always search for good and easy recipes. I just wish that my blog may help anyone in their gastronomical journey. In Nabami we eat non-veg items and that is why my menu for Nabami contains few Non-Veg items. Hope you like this and try to cook some of them.

Beguni - Baingan Pakora - Bengali eggplant fritters


Pepper Chicken Dry

Peas Pulao with Bengali touch - Pure Veg


Bengali Murighonto - a pulao like side dish with fish head and rice


Bhapa Chingri - Steamed prawn in mustard sauce

Kalakand - Indian milky fudge

Please do not forget to comment how you liked / disliked the menu. 

If you like the recipe, then click my Facebook Page and like my page for regular updates. You can even share the recipe via Facebook, twitter or Pinterest.

As always please feel free to comment, criticize and seek if any help is required. I am all ears.

 

 

1 comment :

  1. titanium frames
    TIGER CUBBERS - TIGER titanium automatic watch CUBBERS at the TIGER CUBBERS. $40 Off. titanium mens wedding band Shop $60 off TIGER CUBBERS titanium banger at TIGER CUBBERS. 4x8 sheet metal prices near me Save up to $60 titanium pot off TIGER CUBBERS at TIGER CUBBERS today.

    ReplyDelete