Infolink

AddToAny

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Zomato Restaurant review - Barbeque Nation Whitefield

Yum

Barbeque Nation is one of the best BBQ restaurant in Bangalore and so the expectation was high when we decided to celebrate my birthday with a Saturday Lunch Buffet over there. I should say that the expectation was fulfilled.  This is one of the most popular joint in Ascendas Mall (near ITPL) and so getting a seat on Saturdays is almost impossible if you do not book it earlier. The place is little congested but ambience is good. The starters are always the best part of any BBQ buffet and here is no exception. There are plenty of variety of them - I am not going to list them here as you can see for yourself in menu provided by Zomato. But I should mention that the non-veg starters outnumber the veg ones by a large margin. Then that cannot be attributed to the restaurant as in real world veg starters are not many. They have a non-spicy version of almost every one of the starters and that is a plus considering we have two kids with us. Other places my 3 year old daughter cannot eat any starters but here with non-spicy option she could enjoy them. The mock-tail also was good as Mojitos ( my husband's favorite ) are there. They provide mango drinks for kids which is also nice. My hubby is prawn lover and he always enjoys the tandoori prawn anywhere but personally I like all of the Chicken options here. The potato with mayo, paneer tikka and pineapple on skewer are veg option that demand special mention. They have a live counter for chicken lollipop, pani puri and few others. That was good for a pani puri lover like me. The main course is not exceptional, biriyani was not good at all. However Fish Amritsari was worth mentioning. They have an elaborate dessert menu and the live kulfi counter has excellent kulfis fully customizable. Some other reviewers have mentioned that Gulab Jamun being average but I did find them really nice. The live music and the impromptu dance by the waiters were really enjoyable. The review should not finish without mentioning the extremely hospitable stuff - from waiters to the manager and the chef everybody was extremely polite and courteous. The only thing I did not like is the quality of the cake they arranged for my birthday - it was full of cream only. Probably we should not except much from the cake as it was provided free of cost but since the buffet cost is on the higher side they should provide a better cake. Hope this review helps somebody to choose and set the expectation. A overall 4.5 from my end as rating. The breakup would be as follows:-

Food: 4.5/5
Ambience: 3.5/5
Service: 5/5
Value for money: 3/5

Some photos of my family and the food are as follows:-

 



























1 comment :

  1. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
    best decorative rooms

    ReplyDelete