Infolink

AddToAny

Monday, November 26, 2018

Zomato Restaurant review - Citrus Cafe - Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield

Yum
Citrus Cafe - Lemon Tree Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Visited this restaurant for dinner and chose to have their buffet as I had the gourmet passport by dineout which makes the buffet price halved. We went there with kids and my sister-in-law. The hotel was a desolete place at night - not very easy to find out the gate for entry. But Google maps helped us and we reached the parking place. Once parked, there was nobody to guide which direction is the reception, neither there is any sign. Anyway, we somehow found the way and reached the reception. They guided us to the restaurant. There was refreshing lemon fragrances throughout the hotel and that is very pleasing as I love citrus smell.The buffet price was reasonable ( Rs 650 per head ) but the spread is discouraging. There were only 4~5 starters and apart from the fish item none of them was worth mentioning. There were very few options in any categories. There was pasta live counter and that one serves quality pasta preparation but desserts were few and of average quality. The only saving grace was service and the waiters were very helpful. They arranged some juice for my toddlers which was out of the menu. Overall I am disappointed with this restaurant. They may not be costly but food is not worth visiting. A rating of 3 from my side.

Here are some of the snaps taken there of my family and me.
 















No comments :

Post a Comment