Infolink

AddToAny

Friday, October 23, 2020

Durga Puja Saptami Menu from my kitchen - Cook and Enjoy

Yum


Dear Readers,

May the divine blessings of the Goddess be with you on Saptami and always. 

Happy Navaratri / Durga Puja.

 

This day is also known as Surya Jayanthi because it celebrates the power of the Sun God who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Birthday of Jalaram Bapa falls on Saptami Shukla paksha of Kartik and is celebrated as Jalaram Jayanti.

You may try my menu for Saptami - All recipes are from my blog only

Crispy prawn fritter






Hope you all enjoy making the above recipes. Please let me know your feedback.
 

If you like the recipe, then click my Facebook Page and like my page for regular updates. You can even share the recipe via Facebook, twitter or Pinterest.

As always please feel free to comment, criticize and seek if any help is required. I am all ears.

No comments :

Post a Comment