Infolink

AddToAny

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Durga Puja Shashti Menu from my kitchen

Yum


Dear Readers,

May the divine blessings of the Goddess be with you on Shashti and always. 

Happy Navaratri / Durga Puja.

This Durga puja during corona pandemic we cannot do much Pandal hoping like normal puja days but since we have more time in home we can at least cook various things where my blog can help. Please check the following menu from my blog.

Samosa / Singara - A north Indian and Bengali vegan snacks

 


Doi potol / Dahi Parwal - A Bengali pure Vegetarian recipe


 

Peas Pulao with Bengali touch - Pure Veg


 

Kalakand - Indian milky fudge


If you like the recipe, then click my Facebook Page and like my page for regular updates. You can even share the recipe via Facebook, twitter or Pinterest.

As always please feel free to comment, criticize and seek if any help is required. I am all ears.

No comments :

Post a Comment